Sunday 18 October 2009

recipe #3

Hello Everyone
Apologies for the delay in posting this weeks challenge.
Thank-you for sharing your beautiful cards with us again last week, stunning!!
The winner of Recipe #2 chosen using random.org is...........
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3
Timestamp: 2009-10-19 15:20:23 UTC
NIKKI!!!!!
Congratulations Nikki
Please email Michele (mleppard06@aol.com) you postal address and we will get your prize out to you!
This week's prize is this fun set of Halloween Digital stamps! To be in with a chance of winning you need to include all the ingredients of our recipe on your project.

This weeks Recipe:
1. use the sketch.
2. use felt
3. include a cat or cats

The DT girls have made you some beautiful inspiration (as always!)

Pinky

Andie

Emilie
Michele

Thanks for stopping by have a great week!

hugs

The C4E Team
xxx

4 comments:

Poppy said...

Great sketch,lovely DT cards.
Here is my cards.

Beryl said...

Where is everybody? I hope there are loads of comments waiting to be published. I've only just got here by the skin of my teeth as most of yesterday was spent sorting out a pc problem. My card is
Here
Beryl xx

Nikki said...

Here is my card

I decided to share even though i forgot the felt!!

Thanks for a great challenge xxx

Isapag said...

I really love this sketch. Great challenge
My card: http://isapag.blogspot.com/2009/11/lili-et-sa-coccinelle.html